Walkin on 22nd Mar to 26th Mar
CompanyXL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience1 to 6 yrs.
No of Openings2
Work LocationPune, Mumbai
The selected candidate will be a part of the HR team who will partner with business managers to meet the evolving people needs of the organization. The main responsibility for this role is to source and identify top talent, fill all job openings and perform general HR duties as assigned.
- To identify the best mix of resources to source top talent using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
- Work with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process by ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Source & Screen profiles, short-list the candidates in preliminary rounds.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager and the business functions to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Serve as an Ambassador of our Organization when reaching out to candidates and college campus recruitment cell.
- Cold calls to suitable candidates.
- Manage complete recruitment process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Manage the entire staffing process: recruits, screens, interviews, tests and selects employees to fill vacant positions throughout organization.
- Design recruitment advertisements for posting in newspapers, internet and other recruiting sources.
- Create and manage relationships with Colleges/ Universities for campus recruitment.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
This position is open only for male candidates. (Female candidates are requested not to apply).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Education: Minimum requirement is a graduate degree.
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set.
- We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
- Navi Mumbai and Mumbai
- New Delhi
Venue 1: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Rupa Solitaire Building
Unit No. 919 (9th Floor), Bldg No. A-1
Sector 1, Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai-400710
Venue 2: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Quantum Tower, Office No. 303,
3rd Floor, Rambaug,
Near H.P Petrol pump,
S.V.Road, Malad (West), Mumbai-400064
Venue 3 : XL Dynamics India Pvt Ltd.
Jaswanti Landmark, Office No. 404,
4th Floor, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai-400079
Pune Recruitment Centers:
Venue 4: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Commercial Unit No. 413-B,
Office No. C - 4, 5th Floor,
East Building, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
Venue 5: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 503, 5th Floor,
Suratwala Mark Plazzo,
Opp Hotel Fortune Inn Exotica,
Survey No. 28/1,4,5,6,
Mouje Hinjewadi, Tal Mulshi Dist, Pune-411057
Bengaluru Recruitment Centers:
Venue 6: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. A-001, 3rd Floor
Infinium Building, Above Fab India
Neeladri Road, Neeladri Nagar, E-City Phase-1,
Electronic City, Bengaluru - 560100
Venue 7: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 16, 1st Floor,
Arya Hub Mall, ITPL
Whitefield Main Road,
Hope Farm Circle,
Whitefield, Bengaluru - 560066
New Delhi Recruitment Center:
Venue 8: Radisson Blu Marina Hotel
G - 59, Connaught Circus,
New Delhi 110001
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Experience in recruitment consultancy is preferred but not mandatory.
- The whole recruitment process may take entire day, candidates are therefore requested to plan their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
2) 1 Recent passport size photograph.
3) 1 Pen.
4) Candidates must carry their Identity cards
- Time: From 10:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M
- Venue: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd. , Rupa Solitaire Building,Unit No. 919 (9th Floor), Bldg No. A-1 ,Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai-400710.